The Internet Money Store Shopping Mall
Making Money on the Internet takes
Knowledge and Patience
WordPress is Used All Over the World
If the Internet is your “thing” we have an assortment of programs to assist you in your bid to develop an income using your computer and working from home.
Skipper Works is located in middle Tennessee near Cookeville. We are dedicated to finding the helpful and easy to learn programs that just may provide financial solutions for you. There are also links to other sites that have articles and reviews that provide a learning experience for you.
There are also links to membership sites, known online marketing experts and programs, making the Internet Money Store Shopping Mall your place for one stop shopping.
Check out our Posts where there are links to Products and Reviews.
If “Freebies” are you bag, enter your name and email address in the sign up form and when I find something worth using, I’ll send you a link to pick it up for free. No spam and I don’t fill your inbox up with junk…just good tips and an occasional treasure.
I just wanted to let you know about this new site I found. You can get this amazing tool at no cost using the link below.
If you are trying to sell anything online or do any kind of affiliate marketing, this brand new tool can increase sales by up to 912%. If you’re not already using it, I can guarantee that you are losing up to 90% of your sales.
How many times have you tried to sell something and had zero response? Richard Legg says use this nifty little bit of easy to install script and you can instantly get more sales to ANY website.
This no cost offer is only good for a short time, I’ve been told they’re going to start charging for it soon because of the amount of sales it is making for people.
If you want a copy, I suggest you visit now: Use This FREE Tool to Increase Sales by 912% to ANY website – Instantly!… Click here!
PS – The guy who made it will also show you how to get paid TWICE for every single product you are promoting online. Intrigued? Then go now: Use This FREE Tool to Increase Sales by 912% to ANY website – Instantly!… Click here!
1. Although we make every effort to accurately represent the services and/or products presented on this website, we make no assurance, representation or promise regarding future earnings or income, or that you will make any specific amount of money, or any money at all, or that you will not lose money.
2. Earnings or income statements, or examples of earnings or income, represent estimates of what you may earn; however, there is no promise or guarantee that you my experience the same level of earnings or income.
3. There is no assurance that any prior success or past results regarding earnings or income may be an indication of your future success or results.
4. Statements or examples of actual earnings on this website that are attributed to a specified individual or business are true and correct, and we will verify them upon request and also provide statements of expected typical results (email compliance.officer-at-); however, these statements or examples should not be viewed as promises or guarantees of earnings or income. Earnings and income potential are affected by a number of factors over which we have no control, including but not limited to your financial condition, talent, skills, level of effort, motivation, past experience and education, your competition, and changes within the market.
5. Operating a business on the Internet involves unknown risks. You should make decisions based on information provided through services and/or products presented on this website with the understanding that an Internet business may not be suitable for you, and that you could experience significant losses or fail to generate any earnings or income at all.
6. You should undertake your own due diligence regarding your evaluation of any services and/or products presented on this website, and this includes relying on qualified professional advisors to assist you with your evaluation.
7. For the foregoing reasons, you agree that we are not responsible for any decision you may make regarding any information presented on this website or any of the services and/or products presented on this website.
1. Material Connections with Endorsers. Material connections involve the payment of compensation to endorsers or providing free promotional materials or benefits to endorsers.
1.1 Commissions and Fees. Some or all of the endorsers who provide testimonials or comments on this site regarding this site, its products or services may receive payment in the form of affiliate commissions, referral fees, or other fees from us. Although you might assume that these endorsements are biased by reason of compensation, to the best of our knowledge we believe these endorsements represent the honest opinions of the endorsers.
1.2 Free Promotional Materials or Benefits. Some or all of the endorsers who provide testimonials or comments on this site regarding this site, its products or services may have received free promotional materials or benefits from us. Although you might assume that these endorsements are biased by reason of these free promotional materials or benefits, to the best of our knowledge we believe these endorsements represent the honest opinions of the endorsers.
2. Success Story” or “Best-Case” Testimonials We Post. For Testimonials we post on our site that are in the nature of “success story” or “best-case” scenario testimonials (as distinguished from subjective opinions), we have data that will substantiate the results and also provide statements of expected typical results we believe consumers will generally achieve with our product or service, and we will provide this information upon request – email compliance.officer-at-.
3. Subjective Opinion Testimonials We Post. For Testimonials we post on our site that are in the nature of subjective opinions, we do not independently verify, nor do we seek independent verification; however, to the best of our knowledge we believe the testimonialists are giving their honest opinions. If you?re not sure regarding whether a particular testimonial is a “success story”/”best-case” scenario testimonial or a subjective opinion testimonial, email our compliance officer at the email address provided above and request clarification.
4. Blog Posts by Others. We do not independently verify, nor do we seek independent verification of comments and statements that may be posted by others in blog posts on this site regarding our website, its products or services. For this reason, if others post “success story” or “best-case” scenario testimonials (as distinguished from subjective opinions), you should assume that their results are NOT typical.
5. Material Connections with Advertisers. Material connections involve the payment of compensation by advertisers to us or advertisers providing free promotional materials or benefits to us.
5.1 Commissions and Fees. Some or all of the advertisers for which we provide advertisements, testimonials or comments on this site may pay us in the form of advertising fees, affiliate commissions, referral fees, or other fees. Although you might assume that our endorsements are biased by reason of compensation, we strive to give our honest opinions and evaluations.
5.2 Promotional Materials or Benefits. Some or all of the advertisers for which we provide advertisements, testimonials or comments on this site may pay us in the form of free promotional materials or benefits. Although you might assume that our endorsements are biased by reason of free promotional materials or benefits, we strive to give our honest opinions and evaluations.
Terms of Service
Effective Date: January 1, 2013
To review material modifications and their effective dates scroll to the bottom of the page.
4. How We Treat Postings To This Site. We will not treat information that you post to areas of this site that are viewable by others (for example, to a blog, forum or chat-room) as proprietary, private, or confidential. We have no obligation to monitor posts to this site or to exercise any editorial control over such posts; however, we reserve the right to review such posts and to remove any material that, in our judgment, is not appropriate. Posting, transmitting, promoting, using, distributing or storing content that could subject us to any legal liability, whether in tort or otherwise, or that is in violation of any applicable law or regulation, or otherwise contrary to commonly accepted community standards, is prohibited, including without limitation information and material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, nondisclosure or confidentiality agreements, or other intellectual property rights, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes a threat, or violates export control laws.
5. Defamation; Communications Decency Act Notice. This site is a provider of “interactive computer services” under the Communications Decency Act, 47 U.S.C. Section 230, and as such, our liability for defamation and other claims arising out of any postings to this site by third parties is limited as described therein. We are not responsible for content or any other information posted to this site by third parties. We neither warrant the accuracy of such postings or exercise any editorial control over such posts, nor do we assume any legal obligation for editorial control of content posted by third parties or liability in connection with such postings, including any responsibility or liability for investigating or verifying the accuracy of any content or any other information contained in such postings.
7. Separate Agreements. You may acquire products, services and/or content from this site. We reserve the right to require that you agree to separate agreements as a condition of your use and/or purchase of such products, services and/or content.
8. Ownership. The material provided on this site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States copyright law and international treaties. The copyrights and other intellectual property in the content of this site is owned by us and/or others. Except for the limited rights granted herein, all other rights are reserved.
9. DMCA Notice. This site is an Internet “service provider” under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 (“DMCA”). As Required by the DMCA, this site maintains specific contact information provided below, including an e-mail address, for notifications of claimed infringement regarding materials posted to this site. All notices should be addressed to the contact person specified below (our agent for notice of claimed infringement):
Notification of Claimed Infringement:
1534 Shepardsville hwy
granville, the 38564
You may contact our agent for notice of claimed infringement specified above with complaints regarding allegedly infringing posted material and we will investigate those complaints. If the posted material is believed in good faith by us to violate any applicable law, we will remove or disable access to any such material, and we will notify the posting party that the material has been blocked or removed.
In notifying us of alleged copyright infringement, the DMCA requires that you include the following information: (i) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement; (ii) description of the infringing material and information sufficient to permit us to locate the alleged material; (iii) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and/or e-mail address; (iv) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law; (v) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and (vi) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Failure to include all of the above-listed information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.
10. Warranty Disclaimers. EXCEPT AS MAY BE PROVIDED IN ANY SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENTS SIGNED BY THE PARTIES, THE SERVICES, CONTENT, AND/OR PRODUCTS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS”, AND NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR LICENSORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO SUCH PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND/OR CONTENT. EXCEPT AS MAY BE PROVIDED IN ANY SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT SIGNED BY THE PARTIES OR SEPARATE AGREEMENT ORIGINATING FROM THIS SITE, THIS SITE AND ITS LICENSORS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THIS SITE OR PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT ACQUIRED FROM THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, CORRECTNESS, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS SITE AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND/OR CONTENT: (A) WILL BE SECURE, TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR OPERATE IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, SYSTEM OR DATA, (B) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, OR (C) WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THESE DISCLAIMERS CONSTITUTE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT. NO PURCHASE OR USE OF THE ITEMS OFFERED BY THIS SITE IS AUTHORIZED HEREUNDER EXCEPT UNDER THESE DISCLAIMERS. IF IMPLIED WARRANTIES MAY NOT BE DISCLAIMED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THEN ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE PERIOD REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW. SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS SITE AND/OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO ANYONE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE OR KIND (INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THIS SITE, ITS PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND/OR CONTENT, ANY INTERRUPTION, INACCURACY, ERROR OR OMISSION, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, EVEN IF THIS SITE OR OUR LICENSORS HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. Links to This Site. We grant to you a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to this site provided that the link does not portray us or our products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or offensive matter. You may not use any logo, trademark, or tradename that may be displayed on this site or other proprietary graphic image in the link without our prior written consent.
14. Participation In Promotions of Advertisers. You may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of advertisers promoting their products, services or content on this site. Any such correspondence or participation, including the delivery of and the payment for products, services or content, are solely between you and each such advertiser.
15. Consumer Rights Information; California Civil Code Section 1789.3. If this site charges for services, products, content, or information, pricing information will be posted as part of the ordering process for this site. We maintain specific contact information including an e-mail address for notifications of complaints and for inquiries regarding pricing policies in accordance with California Civil Code Section 1789.3. All correspondence should be addressed to our agent for notice at the following address:
Notification of Consumer Rights Complaint or Pricing Inquiry:
1534 Shepardsville Hwy
Granville, tn 38564
Contact: compliance.officer and all websites owned by C Skipper
admint @ Skipperworks.info
You may contact us with complaints and inquiries regarding pricing and we will investigate those matters and respond to the inquiries.
The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1020 N. Street, #501, Sacramento, CA 95814, or by telephone at 1-916-445-1254.
16. Arbitration. Except for actions to protect intellectual property rights and to enforce an arbitrator’s decision hereunder, all disputes, controversies, or claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement or a breach thereof shall be submitted to and finally resolved by arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. There shall be one arbitrator, and such arbitrator shall be chosen by mutual agreement of the parties in accordance with AAA rules. The arbitration shall take place in to all issues in dispute. The controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The findings of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties, and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction for enforcement. Enforcements of any award or judgment shall be governed by the United Nations Convention on the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards. Should either party file an action contrary to this provision, the other party may recover attorney’s fees and costs up to $1000.00.
17. Controlling Law. This Agreement shall be construed under the laws of the State of Tennessee, USA, excluding rules regarding conflicts of law. The application the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded.
18. Onward Transfer of Personal Information Outside Your Country of Residence. Any personal information which we may collect on this site may be stored and processed in our servers located in the United States or in any other country in which we, or our affiliates, subsidiaries, or agents maintain facilities. You consent to any such transfer of personal information outside your country of residence to any such location.
19. Severability. If any provision of these terms is declared invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed modified to the extent necessary and possible to render it valid and enforceable. In any event, the unenforceability or invalidity of any provision shall not affect any other provision of these terms, and these terms shall continue in full force and effect, and be construed and enforced, as if such provision had not been included, or had been modified as above provided, as the case may be.
20. Force Majeure. We shall not be liable for damages for any delay or failure of delivery arising out of causes beyond our reasonable control and without our fault or negligence, including, but not limited to, Acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, fires, riots, wars, embargoes, Internet disruptions, hacker attacks, or communications failures.
Material Modifications Since January 1, 2013: none.
Effective Date: January 1, 2014
To review material modifications and their effective dates scroll to the bottom of the page.
Regarding Personal Information (defined below), if any modifications are materially less restrictive on our use or disclosure of the Personal Information previously disclosed by you, we will obtain your consent before implementing such revisions with respect to such information.
THE TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal Information. We collect information from you that is protected for purposes of privacy and data security (?Personal Information?). Personal Information that we collect may vary with each separate purpose for which you provide it, and it may include one or more of the following categories: name, physical address, an email address, phone number, credit card information including credit card number, expiration date, and billing address, and location data.
Non-Personal Information. We reserve the right to collect anonymous information such as your browser type, the URL of the previous website you visited, your computer?s operating system and Internet protocol (IP) Address, Internet domain and host name, your Internet Service provider, your clickstream data, and the dates and times that you may access this site and specific pages (“Non-Personal Information?). Non-Personal Information is essentially anonymous when collected.
HOW AND WHEN WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Personal Information. We collect Personal Information at the time you provide it to us. We collect Personal Information through sign-up forms and as part of your registration for an account, product, or service from this website. Personal Information that we collect may vary with the each sign-up or registration.
Your Communications With Us. We collect Personal Information that we receive from you as you communicate with us.
Passive and Analytical Information. We reserve the right to monitor your use of this site. As you navigate through this site, Non-Personal Information may be passively collected (that is, gathered without your actively providing the information) using various analytics and reporting technologies, such as cookies and web beacons.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your Personal Information for the performance of the services or transaction for which it was given, our private, internal reporting for this site, and security assessments for this site.
We may use your Personal Information to send you emails and/or pre-recorded phone messages (see EMAIL AND PRE-RECORDED PHONE MESSAGES; OPT-OUT below).
We reserve the right to make full use of Non-Personal Information. For example, we may use Non-Personal Information to provide better service to site visitors, customize the site based on your preferences, compile and analyze statistics and trends about the use of this site, and otherwise administer and improve this site for your use.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
General Disclosure Policy. We reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information as described below. We reserve the right to disclose Non-Personal Information without restriction.
Affiliated Entities. We reserve the right to provide your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information to any affiliated entities we may have, including our subsidiaries. Affiliated entities are entities that we legally control (by voting rights) or that control us.
Service Providers. We reserve the right to provide access to your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information to our trusted service providers that assist us with the operation and maintenance of this site. For example, we may contract with third parties to process payments, host our servers, provide security, and provide production, fulfillment, optimization, analytics, and reporting services. Our service providers will be given access to your information only as is reasonably necessary to provide the services for which they are contracted.
Legal Process, Enforcement and Security Notice. We reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary (i) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request (such as for example, to comply with a subpoena or court order), (ii) to detect, prevent, and address fraud or other illegal activity, and (iii) to investigate, respond to, or enforce violations of our rights or the security of this site. If we believe that the security of your Personal Information may have been compromised, we may notify you of the relevant facts as promptly as possible under the circumstances, and if you have provided us your email address, we may notify you by email. You consent to our use of your email address for this purpose.
Marketing Affiliates and Resellers. We reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information to any of our (i) marketing affiliates that referred you to our site for purposes of sales by us, and (ii) resellers that may re-sell our products or services to you. We may also disclose your Personal Information to any marketing partners that may participate in the offer or related fulfillment. Understand that you originated with these marketing affiliates and resellers, and that the information you may provide to them is subject to their privacy policies also.
When We Act as a Marketing Affiliate or Reseller for Others. We may act as a marketing affiliate or reseller for certain of our marketing partners for purposes of selling their products or services to you, and we reserve the right to right to disclose your Personal Information to them for purposes of transaction processing, fulfillment, and support. These marketing partners may also email you regarding complimentary products or services, however, you have two ways to opt out of receiving these emails ? (i) contact us (as provided below under the Contact Us heading) with a request to opt out, or (ii) wait until you receive an email from them and then unsubscribe.
Third Parties For Direct Marketing Without Restriction. We reserve the right to share your Personal Information with third parties for direct marketing purposes without restriction.
Your California Privacy Rights. As described above, from time to time, we make your Personal Information available to third parties. If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with other companies or organizations, you may request opt-out of this information sharing by making a request at the following email address: compliance.officer-at-MyIMGuru.com and all sites belonging to Liz Tomey. This notice is designed to comply with California’s “Shine the Light” law, but the opt-out option is available to all of our users.
SPECIFIC INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
“Cookies” are tiny pieces of information stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies are also used to customize content based on your browser. Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. If you want to disable cookies, there is a simple procedure in most browsers that allows you to turn off cookies. Please remember, however, that cookies may be required to allow you to use certain features of our site. We reserve the right to use third party web analytics services that use third party cookies (cookies passed by them, not by us) to collect Non-Personal Information about your use of this site. These web analytics services may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on the service’s behalf.
Flash Cookies ? third party cookies that use an Adobe Flash Media Player local shared object (LSO) ? may be used along with other third party cookies for purposes of crediting any purchase you may make on this site to one of our affiliate marketing partners that may have referred you to us. These cookies will only be used for purposes of crediting sales to the referring affiliate and not for other purposes such as serving behavioral ads. Flash cookies are not the same as ?browser cookies?. The Adobe Flash Media Player is software that enables users to view content on their computers. Flash cookies are also accompanied by a browser cookie. If you delete the browser cookie, the Flash cookie may automatically create (or re-spawn) a replacement for the browser cookie.
Web Beacons – sometimes called single-pixel gifs or clear gifs – are used to assist in delivering cookies, and they allow us to count users who have visited pages of our site. We may include Web Beacons in promotional e-mail messages or our newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.
We will implement reasonable and appropriate security procedures consistent with prevailing industry standards to protect data from unauthorized access by physical and electronic intrusion. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or method of data storage can be guaranteed 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your Personal Information by following generally accepted industry standards, we cannot ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information you transmit to us or archive at this site.
After the secure transfer of your Personal Information, the information is maintained and stored with 128-bit encryption.
ONWARD TRANSFER OUTSIDE YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE
Any Personal Information which we may collect on this site may be stored and processed in our servers located in the United States or in any other country in which we, or our affiliates, subsidiaries, or agents maintain facilities. By using this site, you consent to any such transfer of Personal Information outside your country of residence to any such location.
UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Upon request, we will permit you to request or make changes or updates to your Personal Information for legitimate purposes. We request identification prior to approving such requests. We reserve the right to decline any requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require unreasonable time or effort of our technical or administrative personnel, or undermine the privacy rights of others. We reserve the right to permit you to access your Personal Information in any account you establish with this site for purposes of making your own changes or updates, and in such case, instructions for making such changes or updates will be provided where necessary.
EMAIL MESSAGES; OPT-OUT
If you supply us with your e-mail address you may receive periodic messages from us with information specific to the site and required for the normal functioning of the site as well as for new products or services or upcoming events or offers from us. If you prefer not to receive these periodic email messages, you may opt-out by following the instructions in the email. Some of these emails from us may contain promotional offers on behalf of third party marketing partners which we select; however, in these instances, we do NOT share your Personal Information with the third party marketing partner for purposes of the mailing; we do the mailing for them. However, if you do click on any of the links to their websites or accept any of these promotional offers, your click-through information and any information that you provide in the process of registration or purchase will be transferred to these sites. We have no responsibility or liability for the policies and practices of these sites; however, we have entered into agreements with these websites which provide that unless you specifically agree otherwise, they will use and share your Personal Information only for the purpose of providing or fulfilling your request for products or services. You should be careful to review any privacy policies posted on any of these sites before providing information to them.
MOBILE PHONE/TEXT MESSAGES; OPT-OUT
If you supply us with your mobile phone number you may receive periodic pre-recorded phone messages and text messages from us with information specific to the site and required for the normal functioning of the site as well as for new products or services or upcoming events or offers from us. If you prefer not to receive these messages, you may opt-out by following the instructions in the message.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
This site may contain links to other websites with whom we have a business relationship. These links may include online advertisements that we deem to be appropriate. If you do click on any of the links to their websites or accept any of their promotional offers, your click-through information and any information that you provide in the process of registration or purchase will be transferred to these sites. We have no responsibility or liability for the policies and practices of these sites; however, we have entered into agreements with these websites which provide that unless you specifically agree otherwise, they will use and share your Personal Information only for the purpose of providing or fulfilling your request for products or services. You should be careful to review any privacy policies posted on any of these sites before providing information to them.
CHILDREN?S ONLINE POLICY
We are committed to preserving online privacy for all of its website visitors, including children. This site is a general audience site. Consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we will not knowingly collect any information from, or sell to, children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian who has discovered that your child under the age of 13 has submitted his or her personally identifiable information without your permission or consent, we will remove the information from our active list, at your request. To request the removal of your child’s information, please contact our site as provided below under “Contact Us”, and be sure to include in your message the same login information that your child submitted.
1534 Shepardsville Hwy
support @ skipperworks.info
1 904 410 8159
Material Modifications Since January 1, 2013: none.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
Skipper Works, Granville, Tn.